Victron’s Quattro model combines both inverter and charger functionalities. Additionally, it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. This is a top-class design product with a rigid structure that makes it suitable for industrial applications.
- It has two AC inputs which can be used for two different AC sources like grid and generator.
- It’s a transformer-based inverter that is suitable for industrial applications such as running motors and pumps.
- Less than 20 milliseconds reconnection time. Seamless, uninterrupted change over between alternate power sources.
- Automatic battery power supply to compensate where peak power is required.
- Compatible with a range of different battery models (Please see attached compatibility list document).
- Can be used for AC coupling applications with various grid-tie inverter models.
- The unit is capable of parallel operation
– 6 x 8kVA single/split phase summing up to 48kVA
– 12 x 8kVA three-phase, (4 units per phase) summing up to 96kVA
- Remote monitoring and control using the VRM portal https://vrm.victronenergy.com/landingpage