This MultiPlus-II is a multifunctional inverter/charger fits seamlessly into several system configurations. The ESS (Energy Storage System) functionality gives peace of mind and reliability in times grid failure and off-grid applications.
- NRS-097 Certified.
- Two AC Outputs,
- Can be configured to operate with a PV array and a MPPT solar charge controller, or with a PV array and a PV inverter,
- Frequency Shifting – regulating the output power by changing the frequency to avoid possible damage to equipment or alarm modes.
- Built-in anti-islanding – to quickly stop feeding power into the grid from your solar system
- Uninterrupted AC power (UPS function) – If power main AC power supply is lost, it takes less than 20 milliseconds for the Multiplus to switch to battery back-up power.
- On-site system configuration, monitoring and control,
- Remote configuring and monitoring with a GX device.
- Maximum AC input current of 100A and Maximum battery charge current of 140A.
- 5-year standard Victron warranty.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.