The Sunsynk 50kW three-phase high voltage hybrid Inverter is the ideal commercial inverter for managing power flow from multiple sources such as solar, main electrical grid and generator.
- Four MPPT trackers giving allowance to flexible PV array configurations.
- Allows DC oversizing up to 30% more than the rated AC power.
- Unit can be operated without batteries (using PV and grid power).
- Supports Wi-Fi remote monitoring as standard.
- Type II DC/AC SPD as standard.
- Overload, over temperature and short circuit protection as standard.
The inverter currently does not have any parallel capabilities. Sunsynk will introduce the paralleling functionality in succeeding firmware versions for further information please read this document.
The inverter can only be ordered under these conditions:
The installer must be registered with the DOL (Department of Labor)
The installer must be three-phase qualified.
A HV training course must have been attended with the battery manufacturer they plan to use on the installation i.e., Freedom Won.
The requirements above are directly from Sunsynk as described in this Terms and Conditions document.
It is important to note that the person installing the inverter must comply with the above, if the installer does not comply then the warranty may be void.