Solis Series 6 is the latest generation of grid-tied residential inverters from Solis. This range of inverters are leaders in affordable small residential rooftop installations.
- Super high frequency switching technology with maximum efficiency of 96.6%
- Max PV Power of 1.5kW
- DRM (Demand Response Mode) integrated and backflow power control function for smart grid requirements.
- Wide voltage range – Ultra low start-up voltage of 60V and max PV input voltage of 600V
- Intergrated Export Power Manager (EPM)
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
- Integrated DC switch for emergency shut-down of PV power or safe PV maintenance
- 5-year standard warranty, extendable to 10 or 20-years!
SA: NRS-097 certified.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.
Note: This inverter can be reduced in power with the agreement of the energy supplier in order to comply with possible regulations of a balcony power plant in your country. For this purpose, the document "Manufacturer Power Limit Declaration" issued by Solis (filed under Documentation) must be completed and sent to that energy supplier. In addition, please note that the inverter is connected with at least 2.5 mm² in the distribution. Please refer to the corresponding manual when setting up the inverter.