Seraphim SIV Monocrystalline Series (545W)
Seraphim redefined the high-efficiency module series by integrating 182mm silicon wafers with multi-busbar connections.
- Half-cut cell technologies resulting in improved module efficiency and power output.
- Multiple Electroluminescence (EL) test to ensure best quality modules without any micro-cracks.
- High power output rating making the panel an ideal choice for utility and commercial systems resulting in improved ROI.
- Outstanding reliability proven by PVEL for stringent environment condition: Sand, acid, salt and hail stones 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load Anti-PID"
- Improved panel performance in high temperature due to low temperature coefficients.
- Product is of high quality and reliability boasting certifications with several certification bodies.
15-year product warranty and 25-year linear output warranty.
This module comes supplied with QC4.10-cd (1500V) which is compatible with MC4 and MC4-EVO2 connectors.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.