This Double disconnect board is designed for the connection and protection of a PV system with an input not exceeding a total of 125A (60kW). This double disconnect board is controlled by a double disconnect control unit which is a standard controller for all the double disconnect units.
- Also known as NS Protection, the DDU adds an additional barrier of protection between the inverter and the Grid.
- The DDU monitors the quality of the Grid supply in terms of poor voltage and frequency through a built-in grid monitoring relay and would automatically disconnect the inverter from the grid if the grid is not safe or unstable.
- The connection between the utility grid and the PV Solar system is monitored by an independent grid monitoring relay and can be configured according to the required Country Grid Code for its intended use – settings already set to suit the South African grid code.
- Pre-wired internal switchgear improves the system installation time.
- For accurate pricing contact your Account Manager
- These items are buy-to-order
- Lead times are 6 – 8 weeks