KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OG 5.48 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system.
Wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
Best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
• Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
• Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
• Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
• Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
• Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
• Selectable high power charging current
• Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
• Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
• Auto restart while AC is recovering
• Cold start function
Note: The Kodak King inverter has a CAN-bus port included, which means a direct connection to Plyontech batteries is possible. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.