Hubble Lithium's AM4 model is a low voltage (25.5V), 2.6kWh lithium battery pack suitable for off-grid, back-up and self-consumption residential energy systems.
- Capable of paralleling up to 15 x units in a single string giving a total storage capacity of 39kWh.
- 1C battery capable of providing a continuous charge/discharge power of 2.6kW.
- Versatile compatibility with leading inverter brands such as Victron and Kodak.
- 10-year warranty, 15-year design life for the battery cells.
- Installation flexibility – the battery can either be wall-mounted or rack mounted.
- Remote monitoring via the optional Hubble Cloudlink device.
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall.
This product must be installed by a qualified electrician/technician. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. SegenSolar will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.