7 OPzS solar.power 1070Ah – 2V lead acid cell
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. Perfect for using with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
Some characteristics of the OPzS cells:
– Very high expected service life – due to optimised low-antimony selenium alloy
– Excellent cycle stability – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40736-1
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
– Can optionally add AquaGen to minimise emissions and reduce the need for maintenance
Hoppecke OPzS cells need to be filled with liquid acid, which is available in 30 litre containers. The use of a filling pump to commission the cells will make the install process much easier.
It is recommended that for systems with greater than 910Ah of capacity, a circulation pump (such as HOPP-SUN-AIR-48V-910-1820AH) is added to improve the efficiency of the system.